If you are cancelling your Apple Music subscription because of an unresolved complaint, tell us about it below.
Adding an app tends to be pretty simple, yet cancelling it raises a host of other issues. Although this process should be easy, customers end up having to jump through hoops to get what they want. In this article, we’ll explain how to cancel your apple music subscription and how we can help if you run into any trouble.
Apple Music is supported through IOS devices and Google Play (for Androids). You should keep in mind that your billing statement may not list the charge as Apple Music. This is because Apple Music does not bill you directly, in actuality payments are handled through the Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store.
If you are using your phone, cancelling your Apple Music subscription can be relatively simple. You should note that your services and fees will continue until the end of the billing period. For instance, if you cancelled your subscription mid-month, your services will still continue for the rest of the month because your membership still continues through the end of your billing cycle. Further, you should note that most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
(1) On your Android or Chromebook device, open the Apple Music app.
(2) Tap the menu button.
(3) Tap Account.
(4) Then Tap Manage Membership.
You will not be refunded for partially used services. Again, your action will cancel any future subscriptions.
Some users have had difficulty with cancelling on their phones. If this is the case, it may be worthwhile cancelling on their website.
(1) On your PC, open iTunes. If you don’t have iTunes, download it.
(2) From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account, then choose View My Account. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
(3) Click View Account
(4) Scroll to the Settings section. Next to Subscriptions, click Manage.
(5) Click edit next to Apple Music.
(6) Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won’t renew.
(1) Open Settings
(2) Tap your name.
(3) Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
(4) Scroll to Subscriptions and select Manage.
(5) Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the Subscription is already cancelled and won’t renew.
If you run into billing issues, or if you are still getting charged, it’s best to contact Apple Support.
(1) Open the App Store app.
(2) Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
(3) Click View Information at the top of the window. You may be asked to sign in.
(4) On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then Click Manage.
(5) Click edit next to the Apple Music.
(6) Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already cancelled and won’t renew.
Many customers complain that they were charged again even though they cancelled their subscription.
Keep in mind that you will not be charged a fee when you cancel. But, you will still have access to the app and Apple Music will still be entitled to the payment that has already been taken out for the current billing cycle. Your cancellation becomes effective for the next billing cycle.
They want to request a refund. Unfortunately, Apple Music claims that most charges for in app purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Although this may be the general rule, some purchases from the App Store and Apple Music might be eligible for a refund.
(1) Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
(2) Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
(3) If you see the “Report” or “Report a Problem” button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
(4) Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
It also might be helpful to review your transaction history. If you made a purchase through an IOS device:
(1) Open iTunes on your computer
(2) Sign in with your Apple ID and click your name in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window.
(3) From the pop-up menu, select Account Info
(4) Scroll down to Purchase History> See All
(5) To see the details of a purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date.
If you made a purchase through an Android device and made the purchase using your Google Play account, follow the steps below:
(1) Go to payments.google.com and sign in using your Google Play account
(2) Find other purchase activity
(3) Select View purchases
(4) Choose a specific order to see your receipt
If you made a purchase through online, all proof of payment can be found in the form of email receipt(s). Check your email inbox for more info.
Best of the Best. If this country worked with the sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be in great shape!Allie, real FairShake customer
They got more done in a few weeks than I did in over two years.John, real FairShake customer
I can’t say enough good about this company! They are really a light for us in a very hard time.Mark, real FairShake customer
Thank you FairShake for representing the little people screwed over by corporations.Amanda, real FairShake customer
I was having problems with the company for months. That you could make it resolved in a few days is wonderful.Marisol, real FairShake customer
It's not right what Big Business can get away with if we let them. People need to know someone is out there to help!Virgil, real FairShake customer