Lyft Complaint

Published on July 25, 2019

Submitted by: Anonymous | Post a complaint | Back to Complaints Forum

I was a driver. A passenger damaged my car. The damage is going to cost $1200+ to fix but they will only reimburse $250.

What would you like the company to do to fix the problem? (optional)
Can you please tell me the correct contact at Lyft to put on the court form (SCC-100)? The form asks for a name of the person they should serve, but I don’t know whose name to put on the form.

Post your Lyft complaint

What is FairShake?

Tagged: Lyft Rideshare

FairShake Helps put the power and money back in your hands

Take Action