HughesNet Complaint

HughesNet Complaint

Submitted by: Anonymous | Post a complaint | Back to Complaints Forum

Faulty wiring that cost me money because I suffered a power outage and I have photos and video footage of the technician they sent out tell me the installation was done wrong. If I wasn’t home to unplug the the equipment it could’ve caused a fire in my house and when I touched the cable cord I feel a Jolt then it started smoking.

Take Action on your HughesNet complaint

What is FairShake?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *