What Metro by T-Mobile did:
First the LED light went out on my phone so I stood in my kitchen while trying to remove the back cover so I could get the SIM card in hopes that I could recover my contacts. When I attempted to remove the back cover my cell phone caught fire. I inhaled a lot of fumes. Also a lot of fumes got into my eyes and my sight has been affected and I went to the emergency room where a doctor said I have an abrasion on my cornia. Will be going to an eye specialist as soon as I can get an appointment. I have also been having REALLY BAD headaches. My eyes are now sensitive to light and I have lost days at work Now I have an emergency room bill , medicine,and still have to go to the specialist. My phone was an LG and I had it about 4 or 5 months. I had to pay almost$70 for a new phone.I don’t have any insurance to go to the Doctor which is why I had to go to the emergency room. This happened on January 15th 2021 and I went to the emergency room on the 16th and have been waiting to get an appointment with the specialist since today was a holiday.
What would you like the company to do to fix the problem?
Them to give me a decent phone free of charge,pay for all related doctor bills, pay for missed work, something for pain and suffering.
Submitted by: Anonymous Metro by T-Mobile customer in Fort Worth | Read more Metro by T-Mobile complaints
More complaints about: