What T-Mobile did:
On June 30th i received an unsolicited letter from T-Mobile saying I was pre-approved service. I started a chat with t-mobile sales to set up service. I was told:
• I could switch from AT&T to mobile with no fees
• T Mobile would send SIM card, and upon activation my account would be ported over
• T Mobile would pay the balance due on our phones to AT&T
• My monthly bill would be $140
On July 2nd the sim cards were shipped however I was unable to port the lines because phones were locked by AT&T and could not be unlocked until balance on phones was paid.
I called T Mobile and was advised there was no plan that they pay off phones and they could not switch lines over. I requested on that date service agreement be canceled.
I received no further email, text, letter or statement from T Mobile. On August 20th my checking account was debited $301. I called T Mobile and was told that by receiving the SIM cards I was billed even though service was never activated. I have no access to the T Mobile account. I cannot create an account without the access to the phones and cannot gain access to the phones without paying the balance due to AT&T.
As a resolution I would like:
• $301 charge from T Mobile to be reversed immediately
• $1392 that I was promised to paid off on current phones paid immediately to AT&T
• $250 current AT&T bill paid due to the inconvenience in now being charged for two service with two different carriers
• $301 refunded to my debit card
• $1392 paid to AT&T for the balance due on the four existing lines as promised by T Mobile
• $250 bill paid to AT&T for the financial burden of being billed from two different carriers
Submitted by: Anonymous T-Mobile customer in Indianapolis | Read more T-Mobile complaints
More complaints about: