If you are cancelling your Audible subscription because of an unresolved complaint, tell us about it below.
We’ve all dealt with apps that make it extremely difficult to cancel a subscription service. It is especially frustrating when you think you’ve successfully cancelled a service and yet, when you review your statement, you still see a charge. Adding an app can be done with relative ease, but cancelling it raises a host of other issues. Although this process should be easy, customers end up having to jump through hoops to get what they want. In this article, we’ll explain how to cancel your audible service subscription and how we can help if you run into any issues.
Audible is supported through IOS devices, Androids, and Desktops. Audible is unique in that in order to cancel your subscription from the app, you must complete the cancellation steps on the Audible desktop site. Trying the cancellation steps on your phone or tablet will not cancel the plan.
(1) Go to the Account Details page on the Audible desktop site.
(2) Click cancel membership at the bottom of the “View membership details” section.
(3) Follow the on-screen instructions and steps.
(4) After you cancel, an automated email should be sent you. Keep it for your records as proof of your plan changes.
You should note that cancelling your membership will result in all of your unused credits being cancelled as well. If you don’t want to risk losing your unused credits, go to the home page and redeem them for audiobooks. You will not lose access to audiobooks you have already redeemed with your past credit even if you cancel your Audible subscription. They are yours to keep!
(1) Open your web browser of choice on your iPhone.
(2) Go to Audible.com.
(3) If you aren’t signed in, tap the three stacked lines in the top-left corner.
(4) In the menu that opens, tap “Sign In.”
(5) Log in with your Amazon account information.
(6) Once signed in, tap the three stacked lines again and select “My Account” in the menu.
(7) Tap “Membership details” and scroll to the bottom of your account details page to find and click “Cancel membership.”
(8) There will be a page prompting you to reconsider canceling your membership. Hit the lower button that reads, “No thanks, continue canceling.”
(9) Pick a reason why you’re canceling, then confirm with “Finish Canceling” on the next screen.
(10)You’ll know you’ve succeeded if you see a “We’re sorry to see you go” message has appeared at the top of your account’s details page.
(11) You should receive an email telling you that your Audible subscription has been cancelled.
Many customers complain that their membership status still indicates it’s active even after the customers have cancelled.
Refresh the page! This should update this issue. The cancellation date will appear, along with a link to your credit summary and an offer to start back up again if you decide in the future. The surest signal you have that you have cancelled your membership is the email confirmation that would have been emailed to you.
Contact Them. If you are still running into issues with cancelling your audible subscription, it may be worthwhile contacting customer service.
(1) Go to your Audible account
(2) Sign in with your username and password.
(3) On the Contact Us page, there are chat, phone, and email options.
(4) Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want customer assistance.
It may also be helpful if you review your:
If you are still running into issues with cancelling your membership, or if they are giving you a hard time and you simply don’t know how to repair this issue, tell us about it below.
Best of the Best. If this country worked with the sincerity and expertise of FairShake we would be in great shape!Allie, real FairShake customer
They got more done in a few weeks than I did in over two years.John, real FairShake customer
I can’t say enough good about this company! They are really a light for us in a very hard time.Mark, real FairShake customer
Thank you FairShake for representing the little people screwed over by corporations.Amanda, real FairShake customer
I was having problems with the company for months. That you could make it resolved in a few days is wonderful.Marisol, real FairShake customer
It's not right what Big Business can get away with if we let them. People need to know someone is out there to help!Virgil, real FairShake customer